Halda Valley Dragon Well Green Tea
Dragon Well Green Tea
King of all Chinese teas, Dragon Well Green tea ( Long Jing or Lung Ching ) originated from Hangzhou in Zhejiang province. Dragon Well Green Tea is a variety of pan-fried green teas that has a distinctive emerald-green and perfectly flattened shape along the inside vein of the leaf. The tea leaves have a delightful fragrance and a majestic aesthetic appearance that makes Dragon Well into an extremely rewarding tea. Halda Valley Dragon Well Green Tea is distinguished by its exquisite, deep, long-lasting flavor. With extraordinarily high levels of the natural antioxidant 'catechin', vitamin C and amino acids, our fine Dragon Well's yellow-green liqour provides the richness of flavor and strong aroma that retains its intensity for along time.
How to Steep:
- Pre heat your cup with hot water
- Pour the water out after 1 minute.
- Take two tea spoon of tea leaves
- Fill the cup with 80 C/176 F hot water
- Let the tea steep for 3 minutes
- Enjoy upto 3-5 infusions
- Appearance : Distinctive emerald-green and perfectly flattened leaves
- Aroma : Bitter sweet , strong aroma with an alluring quality.
- Flavor : Yellow but distinctly vegetal and hints of fresh grassy chestnuts.
- Color : Beautiful yellow- green glow with soft golden hue.
Halda Valley Dragon Well Green Tea have small, tender leaves that are sensitive to high water temperature. If infused for too long under boiling water, they will taste bitter and their antioxidants will break down.
Note: Product delivery duration may vary due to product availability in stock.
Disclaimer: The actual color of the physical product may slightly vary due to the deviation of lighting sources, photography or your device display settings.
- Pay Through :